Hostile Work Environment Law Firm Serving Philadelphia Area
For highly personalized client service across the full range of employment law claims in Greater Philadelphia, Contact a lawyer at the Gallagher Law Group. With our main office in Paoli and five other locations in Chester County, Montgomery County and Center City, we offer convenient, candid and efficient advice and representation for people whose rights have been violated at work.
John A. Gallagher is a Highly Experienced Employment Law Attorney who represents Pennsylvania Employees
Many people misunderstand what a hostile work environment is under the law. Under the "employment at-will" doctrine, it is legal to treat someone badly at work, provided that the reason for the mistreatment is grounded in common human conflict such as personality conflict, favoritism of another employee, dysfunctional personality of a boss, etc. However, when the reason for the hostile treatment is grounded in dislike of an employee due to his/her age, race, sex, national origin, disability, religion, or in Retaliation to a request for state and federal protected rights such as a claim for workers compensation or a demand for overtime, it is illegal conduct.
We Handle Hostile Work Environment Claims for Individuals in Communities Such as Malvern, Exton, Downingtown, Phoenixville, Blue Bell, Chalfont, Lansdale, Horsham, East Norriton and Broomall
If you believe you are being subject to a hostile work environment because of one of these factors, you should contact an attorney to discuss your rights:
- You Complained about Sexual harassment;
- You Complained about Employment discrimination on the basis of sex, age, race, disability, etc.
- You Complained about not receiving Equal Pay.
- You Complained about FMLA and disability claims, Pregnancy Discrimination or sought a reasonable accommodation for a disability
- You Complained about Wage and hour claims, from unpaid Overtime to problems collecting sales commissions
- You Complained about Sex Discrimination
- You Complained about H1-B violations
- You Complained about working conditions on behalf of yourself and others
Pennsylvania Employment Attorney With Offices in Paoli, Exton, King of Prussia, Plymouth Meeting, Radnor and Philadelphia
Whether your case can be settled promptly prior to suit, requires an administrative hearing before the EEOC or other agency, or can be presented directly in the state or federal courts, our experience and understanding of the complexities of employment law can give you a definite advantage.
For additional information about your rights at work, Contact an attorney at the Gallagher Law Group, P.C.